When you’re stomach is grumbling at the end of a fun day outdoors, you want food quickly, simply and conveniently – without the need to pack along a monster oven. The Elektra FE Cook System is a fuel-efficient, high-performance wonder – you get a 28% faster boil time at a 20% fuel savings. (Small print: faster compared to a normal pot with no lid or windscreen.). The lightweight system that fits snugly in your pack includes the Crux Lite stove, a heat exchange pot with lid and a new non-stick coating, clip-on windscreen, our practical BOB cleanup sponge and a handheld Piezo ignitor. I’ll take your “fast” and raise you one: In just over 2 minutes, you have boil and soup’s on!
- Fuel type: LPG Gas
- Average burn time: Up to 90 min at maximum output (with 220 g of fuel)
- Dimensions (mm)165 × Ø 124
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: Approx. 2.3 min/1 L, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Output: 3000W
- Weight (grams): 464g
- Kit includes: Crux Lite stove (72 g) with handheld piezo ignitor, 0.9 L Terra Weekend HE Heat Exchange pot with nonstick coating, pouring lid and measuring marks (ml and oz), fry pan that doubles as a lid, light weight clip-on windshield that increases stove efficiency and reduces gas consumption, stuff bag, BOB outdoor sponge, user manual
- CE certified: CE-048BN-0045
- CSA certified
You may also like...