The goggle that never ages! The Oakley A-Frame has been around for what seems like forever, it could even be considered an enigma, where products like goggles change every season, the A-Frame has now become an iconic style that is easily recognisable on the slopes. A-Frame 2.0 is a leaner and cleaner look that goes low profile to reduce weight and bulk, and that’s just the start, with an enhanced fit and performance, the A-Frame is a classic goggle that will go down in history as one of the all time great goggles.
Jet Black Frame:
PRIZM™ Black Iridium - Partly Cloudy / Medium Light Sunny / Bright Light - VLT5 - 10%
Polished White Frame:
VR50 Pink Iridium - Partly Cloudy / Medium Light - VLT - 37%
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Articulating O Matter strap outriggers optimize fit, with or without helmet
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Flexible O Matter chassis for support and comfort of balanced pressure
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Switchlock technology for hassle-free lens changing
- Sleek and compact frame for wide field of view
- Dual surge port frame vents
- Small to Medium Fit
- Impact Protection
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.