Turbine cranks up the active look with interchangeable icons plus inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium. Along with clean lines of comfortably lightweight O Matter and a lens shape inspired by our popular Hijinx sunglass. These sunglasses have the perfect balance of durability and performance allowing these to be great for both active and daily wear.
- Limited-edition Tour de France Edition
- PRIZM is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.