Oakley Straight Jacket sunglasses combine aggressive styling with the science of precision optics. Their pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. They also feature a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobic that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. Thatâ€™s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens. The durable, lightweight O Matter frame utilizes soft Unobtanium components to increase grip with perspiration, while the Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.
- Oakley HYDROPHOBICâ„¢ maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. Thatâ€™s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS; (HDO&Reg;) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICSÂ® for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure PLUTONITEÂ® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O MATTERÂ® frame utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUMÂ® components to increase grip with perspiration.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTERÂ® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITEÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Designed for medium faces
- Productcode: E2212295