The Oakley Stockholm goggle is designed specifically around the female cranial geometry to give a superbly comfortable fit. Oakley have applied three decades of goggle know-how and ended up with the most comfortable design a girl can wear. It just plain feels right. Until you try it on, youâ€™ll have no idea what youâ€™ve been missing.
- The Persimmon lens is ideal for use in flat to low light. It filters blue light to boost contrast and increase depth perception in a wide variety of conditions. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) â€“ 62%: VLT is the measurement of how much light the lens allows through to the eye.
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDO)
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented XYZ OpticsÂ®
- Fashion of uniquely feminine frame geometry
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fit of urethane construction that maintains flexibility in extreme cold
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration)