Oakley have gone back to the drawing board and reinvented the SpliceÂ® goggle from scratch. The internal support system reduces pressure on the nose while also maximizing airflow. With O MatterÂ® frame material the goggle remains flexible even in the extreme cold. The goggle has a moisture wicking triple-layer fleece foam which makes it extremely comfortable. The Splice also has an interchangeable lens design so you can prepare for all conditions.
- Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
- Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
- Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O MatterÂ® strap outriggers
- Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
- Flexible O MatterÂ® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- UV protection of PlutoniteÂ® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Balanced light transmission of IridiumÂ® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
- Black Iridium lens
You may also like....