Designed in collaboration with Shaun White, the Oakley Enduro Shaun White signature's evoke classic 60's rock and roll style. The frame suits medium to large faces. Inspired by past icons who defined the era of cool these shades provide a vintage look with smooth, rounded curves and metal accents on the stem combined with Oakley's superior optics.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6-base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Single Vision (+2.0 to -4.00) and Progressive Vision (+2.0 to -3.00)
|Plutonite® Lens:||One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.|
|High Definition Optics®:||High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.|
|Impact Protection:||Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.|
|Three-Point Fit:||A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.|
|O-Matter:||A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.|
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.