Oakley Radar Path sunglasses feature Plutonite lenses, which filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light. They also have Oakley's Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options, as well as integrated surge ports that channel cooling airflow. The Radar Path's Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry offers an optimized peripheral view and side coverage, while multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options provides a customizable and comfortable secure fit.
- Stays Ahead Of The Sun
- Offers a Secure, Custom Fit
- Optimizes Comfort, Protection And Clarity
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.