Oakley Radar Path sunglasses feature Plutonite lenses, which filter out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light. They also have Oakley's Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options, as well as integrated surge ports that channel cooling airflow. The Radar Path's Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry offers an optimized peripheral view and side coverage, while multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options provides a customizable and comfortable secure fit.
- Stays Ahead Of The Sun
- Offers a Secure, Custom Fit
- Optimizes Comfort, Protection And Clarity
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
You may also like....