- Switchlockâ„¢ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeability of lenses for the right application
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matterâ„¢ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- UnobtainiumÂ® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoidâ„¢ lens geometry
- Polarized â€“ Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Adapt to variable light conditions with photochromic lenses (optional)
- Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- UV protection of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IridiumÂ® lens coating
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.