Oakley Plaintiffâ„¢ takes the time-honored aviator look to new heights with dimensional stem detailing and the mechanics of titanium Mono Shockâ„¢ hinges. The engineering was inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines and it allows the stems to hyper flex when necessary. That means this aviator can handle lifeâ€™s turbulence, so itâ€™s more than just a new take on a classic look.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IridiumÂ® lens coatings (optional)
- Oakley HDPolarized â€“Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5â„¢ metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium Mono Shockâ„¢ hinge
- High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDOÂ®) makes it possible with innovations like XYZ OpticsÂ® that extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery.
- Lightweight C-5â„¢ alloy takes comfort and durability sky high with unique frame architecture.
- Three-Point Fit does away with hooked stems, and ensures that Plaintiff makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the temples, and the O-Matter stem sleeves ensure a secure fit.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of glare
- Productcode: E2212933