The O2 XL Goggle has a streamlined frame geometry which expands peripheral view in every direction. The Flexible O Matterâ„¢ chassis is lightweight, stress resistant and conforms to your face. The O2 gives you all day comfort thanks to its moisture wicking triple layer polar fleece foam.
- LexanÂ® lens material provides 100% protection against ambient UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual-vented lens with F2 Anti-Fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IridiumÂ® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001 standards (Pending)
- Flexible O MatterÂ® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors provide compatibility with many Rx frames
- Oversized 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.