The Oakley O2 XL is the perfect combination of a large lens with a wide-open streamlined design, which expands your peripheral view in every direction. Flexible O Matter chassis around the base of the goggle conforms to the shape of your face.
All day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam ensures that the goggle stays in place. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit. Moto-style strap attachments provide helmet compatibility of a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against ambient UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimised peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual-vented lens with F2 Anti-Fog coating
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low profile frame design
- Triple layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with many Rx frames
- 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining
You may also like....