The Oakley O2 XL is the perfect combination of a large lens with a wide-open streamlined design, which expands your peripheral view in every direction. Flexible O Matter chassis around the base of the goggle conforms to the shape of your face.
All day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam ensures that the goggle stays in place. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit. Moto-style strap attachments provide helmet compatibility of a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against ambient UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimised peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual-vented lens with F2 Anti-Fog coating
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low profile frame design
- Triple layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with many Rx frames
- 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.
You may also like....