If you plan to show the mountain whose boss on your next excursion, then you need the right kind of jacket to back you up. The Oakley Mission Jacket is equipped to take you from piste to park, offering waterproof, breathable protection via Oakley's own weatherproof technology and a host of handy features that are designed to keep the snow out and the heat in and. The brand's unique Biozone insulation uses a clever blend of fabrics to give you cosy thermal protection and excellent moisture management in the areas where you need it most to keep you feeling warm, dry and comfortable until you hit the lodge.
- BioZone technology to address three areas of athletic need: moisture management, insulation and comfort
- Hydrogauge 10 fabric for waterproof protection that's ultra durable
- BioZone Fleece 2 insulation for superior warmth
- OOR hood for a comfortable fit
- Underarm vents for versatile ventilation
- Taped seams for enhanced durability in high wear areas
- Interior storm flap for additional protection from the elements
- Laser cut MP3 porthole to keep player close at hand
- Snap storm skirt with Lycra® for secure fit with Mission pants
- 100% Polyester
- Fit: Regular
You may also like....