Created as part of the brand's Pro Rider Series, The Oakley Fairhaven Jacket was inspired by one of the world's most talented backcountry riders, U.S snowboarder Jake Blauvelt. As a result, the Fairhaven is built to endure some of the most extreme conditions that the mountain has to offer. Packing tough Gore-Tex® weather protection, Biozone body-mapped down insulation and a full range of technical and storage features, you can be confident that you are well equipped when you decide venture off the beaten track.
- BioZone technology
- Nylon fabric with durable, water repellent Gore-Tex® Performance laminate
- Down 650 insulation
- Breathable O Hydrolix fabric and underarm vents provide increased air flow and comfort
- Microclear 2.0 wipe in lens pocket and HDO goggle wipe keep eyewear free of moisture and condensation
- OOR drop tail, cuffs and hood with in/out adjustment allow for a customized fit
- Laser MP3 porthole and multiple pockets with laser cut H20 zippers
- Snap storm skirt connection
- Recco® harmonic radar avalanche technology increases your chances of rescue in an emergency
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Nylon
- Fit: Loose
You may also like....