Oakley is proud to present the London 2012 eyewear collection â€“ official licensed products of The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG). The collection includes two Team GB performance styles, Radar and Flak Jacket, and two London 2012 active-lifestyle designs, Fuel Cell and Scalpel. Team GB Radar and Flak Jacket feature official Team GB logo lens etchings, Union Jack icons and patriotic frame colours. London 2012 Fuel Cell and Scalpel feature official London 2012 logo lens etchings, colours and frame patterns. All styles come complete with official microbag cases and special edition packaging.
- SCALPEL has a full 8.75 base curvature to open your range of view.
- Engineered with XYZ OpticsÂ® to maintain critical clarity along the entire lens curve.
- Pure PlutoniteÂ® lenses filter out 100% of all UV
- The optics also meet every ANSI Z87.1 standard for visual performance
- The smooth sculptural contours are made of durable, lightweight O MatterÂ® frame material
- The stem sleeves are made from UnobtainiumÂ®, a material that increases grip with sweat
- Three-Point Fit that maintains comfort all day while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment