The Holbrook has been inspired by snowboarding superstar Shaun White, who has worked closely with Oakley to invent this timeless classic. Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O MatterÂ® frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure PlutoniteÂ® lenses that filter out every ray of UV.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITEÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUMÂ® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- Grey lens
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTERÂ® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.