Oakley Hi-Jinx sunglasses feature the durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material, as well as the precision of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action. Their Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light and the side contours use patented XYZ Optics for widescreen clarity. They also meet all ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical precision and performance, and impact resistance. For the best glare-blocking lenses in the industry, check out the polarized editions of Hijinx.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MatterÂ® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
You may also like....