If it’s good enough for multiple world cup winner and Olympic gold medallist Lindsey Vonn, then its good enough for us. This is the Lindsey Vonn model, the Oakleys XM Series is designed for riders with slightly smaller faces, but still has the same characteristics as the original Flight Deck Goggles. The frame size has been altered to increase your peripheral and downward vision on the slopes, allowing you to spot obstacles easier. With a lighter mass and rimless frame, these goggle have a higher range of helmet compatibility and a clean cut style so that you can ride with confidence.
Lindsey Vonn Glacier Frame:
* Lens has a pink tint and will be completely pink in certain lights
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- PRIZM™ Sapphire Iridium
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®)
- Rigid O Matter® strap provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Designed for slightly smaller faces
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- High Definition Optics®: High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Prizm: A revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- O-Flow Arch Technology: Structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability.
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.