Unrivaled field of view in a more compact mid-sized fit.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Optically correct rimless lens design with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Discreet frame notches at temple for compatibility with most RX eyewear frames
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Rigid lens carrier with flexible O Matter faceplate
- Goggle Specs: Height: 3.75"
- Width: 7.15"
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.
You may also like....