The Oakley Polarized Flak™ 2.0 XL edition offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimetre of the peripheral view is optimized with High Definition Optics® in a durable yet lightweight design that takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Essential gear for competition, Flak™ 2.0 XL has 8.75 base lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact, and XYZ Optics® maintains clarity along the full curve while you push your limits with the comfort and secure grip of Unobtainium®.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.
You may also like...