The Oakley Elevate are a high performance small to medium sized goggle that has an internal frame support to eliminate nasal pressure and maximise airflow.
- Elevate utilizes a dual vented lens to fight fog, and added premium F3 anti-fog technology.
- The peripheral view is wide and crisp, and the pure PlutoniteÂ® lens stops every single ray of UV that bombards the highlands.
- Includes UVA, UVB and UVC, as well as harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- The Black Iridium lens is ideal for use in medium to bright light. An excellent all-purpose high contrast lens for sunny conditions, its IridiumÂ® coating reduces glare. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) â€“ 18%: VLT is the measurement of how much light the lens allows through to the eye.
- Triple layer face foam wicks moisture.
- O Matter strap outriggers balance the fit whether worn with or without a helmet.
- Optimized to fit small to medium faces
- Internal skeletal support system to minimize nasal pressure and maximize airflow
- Flexible O MatterÂ® chassis that conforms to your face
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via fixed O MatterÂ® strap outriggers
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog technology
- Protection of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV
You may also like....