The Crowbar Goggle is the latest edition of Oakley's 28-year obsession with goggles, and it takes the technology to new heights. The Crowbar has struts to balance and distribute frame pressure for all day comfort. The contact area has been engineered to match the facial contouring for a precise anatomical fit while a silicone backing keeps the strap in place. A triple layer fleece face foam gives you that comfort and wicks away sweat.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O MatterÂ® chassis
- High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDOÂ®)
- Rigid O MatterÂ® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ OpticsÂ®
- PlutoniteÂ® lens provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Designed for medium faces
- Prizm Rose Lens
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials. Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.