Built to keep you dry and warm when the elements come knocking, the Combustion BioZone™ Insulated Jacket features FN Dry™ 10K technology and lightweight Thinsulate™ fill. Critically taped seams add another layer of weather protection, and underarm vents with mesh insets enhance airflow.
An RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible, while a helmet-compatible hood, customizable cuffs and a cinch hem all adjust to offer a locked-down fit while you ride. Specialized pockets on this Oakley snowboarding jacket secure slope essentials, while front and back logo detailing delivers signature cold-weather style.
- BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- Thinsulate™ fill provides breathable warmth and protection from the rain, sleet and snow
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with two-point cinch system
- Underarm vents with mesh insets enhance breathability
- Snap-up storm skirt lets you customize your fit
- RFID pass pocket, media pocket and other pockets store essentials
- Regular fit
- 100% Polyester