Heâ€™s a killer on the cold stuff, but even when heâ€™s slaying the comps in a frostbite freeze, his inspiration comes from a tropical zone. Jamaican rhythms move Tanner Hall, and his Signature Series goggle salutes the Lion of Judah. You donâ€™t conquer the impossible without lionhearted attitude, so a lionâ€™s mane became the backdrop for a riot of color that carries Rasta red, yellow and green. Donâ€™t settle for the tunnel vision of ordinary goggles. When we engineered Canopy, we expanded the lens volume and created a low-profile frame design. That means youâ€™ll enjoy a wide-open view with maximized peripheral and downward vision. The razor-sharp optics take advantage of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV, and with the combination of dual vented lens architecture and F3 anti-fog coating, youâ€™ll have superior protection against the threat of fog-ups.
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- The Fire Iridium lens improves visual acuity and is ideal for use in medium to bright light. Its IridiumÂ® coating tunes contrast and reduces glare. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) â€“ 16%: VLT is the measurement of how much light the lens allows through to the eye.
- Low-profile frame design for increased range of view and improved helmet compatibility
- O-Flow Arch technology for structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability
- Flexible O Matterâ„¢ chassis with rigid strap anchor plates for support and comfort of balanced pressure
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with most prescription eyewear frames
You may also like....