Technology that Delivers the Goods. Straight to Your Brain.
Ever have one of those downhill runs where you’re sure you broke some speed record? Ever pull-off a trick with such amplitude that you could swear you left earth’s atmosphere for a sec? And wouldn’t it be cool to know for sure? Well now you can. Airwave takes Oakley goggle design and technology to the next level with a built-in heads up display that integrates GPS, Bluetooth and more. Onboard sensors give you instant access tospeed, vertical drop, distance, and altitude. But there’s so much more: preloaded maps, music playlist control, buddy tracking, and so on. And now, with the addition of the free Airwave GoPro Connect App, you can turn your Oakley Airwave 1.5 into a powerful remote and viewfinder for your GoPro HERO4 camera. With Airwave GoPro Connect, capturing your day on the slopes is easy and fun.
Airwave isn’t merely a goggle; it’s a mobile dashboard.
Silver Factory Text (Black/Black Trim) Frame:
PRIZM™ Black Iridium - Partly Cloudy / Medium Light Sunny / Bright Light – VLT 5 - 10%
- Speed: The GPS integration can accurately measure how fast you are moving down the slope.
- Trip Viewer: Review your performance stats, like max speed, total vert and max air, in detail, run by run or for the whole day.
- Vertical: Measure your vertical feet by run, by day and over the course of the season.
- Navigation: Pinpoint your location on a resort map, find the run or point-of-interest you’re looking for.
- Buddy Tracking: Locate and track friends that have the Oakley Airwave goggle or App on their smartphone.
- Music: Music control gives full control of what you hear as you ski or board.
- Smartphone Connectivity: View incoming calls and text messages. Low Energy Bluetooth connectivity allows the goggle to interface with your smartphone, heart rate monitor and more. Compatible with both Apple and Android operating systems.
- SWITCHLOCK™ TECHNOLOGY
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS
- HEADS-UP DISPLAY
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.