The Oakley Airbrake goggles are optimized to fit medium to large faces, and their architecture offers all-day comfort. It also has an interchangeable lens design that lets you adapt to any light condition and match your vision to the environment. Two lens colours are included with each goggle so youâ€™ll be ready for a range of conditions right from the get-go, and Switchlock Technology makes lens changing quick and easy.
- The Black Iridium lens improves visual acuity and is ideal for use in medium to bright light. Its IridiumÂ® coating reduces glare. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) â€“ 18%: VLT is the measurement of how much light the lens allows through to the eye.
- The Persimmon lens is ideal for use in flat to low light. It filters blue light to boost contrast and increase depth perception in a wide variety of conditions. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) â€“ 62%: VLT is the measurement of how much light the lens allows through to the eye.
- Switchlockâ„¢ Technology for the quickest and easiest lens change for any light condition
- Comes standard with two lens tints and case
- Rigid Front Frame with Flexible O-MatterÂ® Rear chassis
- Rigid Frame support to minimize optical distortion, eliminate nasal pressure and maximize airflow
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via Fixed O-Matter Interchangeable Strap Outriggers
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology
- Reduced glare of Oakley Polarization
- UV protection of Plutonite & reg lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
- Black Iridium & Persimmon Lenses
- Productcode: I1112396