The Oakley A Frame goggle delivers a full range of peripheral and downward vision, uses a circular flow of ventilation and an anti-fog treatment to prevent fogging, and provides superb fit and comfort.
- The Black Iridium lens is ideal for use in medium to bright light. An excellent all-purpose high contrast lens for sunny conditions, its IridiumÂ® coating reduces glare. VLT (Visible Light Transmission) â€“ 18%: VLT is the measurement of how much light the lens allows through to the eye.
- Anti Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- PlutoniteÂ® lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoidâ„¢ lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging
- Durable urethane frame that remains flexible in cold conditions
- Black Iridium Lens