The A-Frame goggle has a three-tiered defence unit against fog. This consists of surge points to control airflow, the F-3 series anti-fog treatment and thirdly the dual lens design which reduces fog with a thermal barrier of trapped air. Then the goggle has High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDOÂ®) and a comfortable triple-layer polar fleece foam with moisture wicking.
- Anti Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- PlutoniteÂ® lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoidâ„¢ lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging
- VR28 Lens
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.
You may also like...