The goggle that never ages! The Oakley A-Frame has been around for what seems like forever, it could even be considered an enigma, where products like goggles change every season, the A-Frame has now become an iconic style that is easily recognisable on the slopes. A-Frame 2.0 is a leaner and cleaner look that goes low profile to reduce weight and bulk, and that’s just the start, with an enhanced fit and performance, the A-Frame is a classic goggle that will go down in history as one of the all-time great goggles.
Jet Black Frame:
Fire Iridium - Sunny / Bright Light - Medium to bright light – VLT 12%-16%
- Optically correct Dual-Vented Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Fire Iridium Lens
- anon. spherical lens technology
- Wall-to-wall vision
- Triple layer face foam
- ICT (integral clarity technology)
- Full perimeter channel venting
- Lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) frame
- Frame height 93mm
- Women's specific design
- Flush mount outrigger
You may also like....