Oakley's new A Frame 2.0 Goggle is a firm favourite for male and female alpine athletes worldwide. With all the great features of the iconic A Frame, the 2.0 looks cleaner and is low profile to reduce bulk and weight. With advanced fog fighting venting, improved fit and increased field of view, it's time to trade in your old model and experience the ultimate upgrade.
|Prizm:||A revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.|
|Switchlock:||To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.|
- Flexible O Matter® chassis with rigid strap anchor plates for support and comfort of balanced pressure
- Articulating O Matter® strap outriggers optimize fit, with or without helmet
- Compatibility with most prescription eyewear frames
- O-Flow Arch technology to enhance comfort and optimize breathability
- Dual surge port frame vents for improved air circulation
- Sleek and compact frame for wide field of view
- UV protection
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Small to medium fit
- Blue Sapphire Prizm Lens
You may also like....