The Mens Lyngen Down 850 Hood Jacket from Norrona is the ultimate insulation garment when out ski touring;
making sure you stay warm when ascending new peaks.
With a great warmth-to-weight ratio (150 grams of down distributed on 340 grams in total in size L), this down jacket is extremley lightweight and will keep the backpack’s weight down.
The jacket's features include a hood with one-hand adjustment with room for a helmet, an outer chest pocket, hem tightening and powerstretch cuffs, and can be easily compressed into a packable pocket.
- Down proof recycled polyster
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Chest pocket
- Elastic closure around wrists
- Hand-warming pockets
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood for climbing helmet
- Weight: 340g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.