- GORE-TEX® Pro - The GORE-TEX® membrane uses a woven liner to reduce weight and bulk, enhance moisture transport and minimize abrasion, all while maintaining durable waterproofness. The ultimate storm-protection fabric.
- Two hand pockets, one thigh pocket and side zips.
- Lower leg fits randonne boot and has elastic tightening.
- Gaiter hook for attatching boots laces.
- Zip-seal to attatch a snow skirt.
The fourth generation, Norwegain family owned company, Norrøna, is steeped in creating quality products that are designed for function and suited for outdoor adventure. The combination of function and quality is the guiding principle that Norrøna has, to this day, pursued.
Established in 1929 by Jørgen Jørgensen, a Norwegian outdoor enthusiast, Norrøna is a family-owned and family-run brand that strives to create the best possible products for hiking, mountaineering, ski, snowboard, arctic surf, mountain biking and hunting. They were the first to introduce Gore-Tex into Europe in 1977, and have lead the way in fabric development and product innovation over the forty years since. The highly technical and versatile products use Gore-Tex to ensure a reliable waterproofness and breathability, ideal for those who spend their time in the backcountry.
You may also like...