Noronna's durable, weather protective and waterproof pants for men. The Trollveggen Gore-Tex Light Pro pants are developed for the perfect balance between weight and durability. Made with GORE-TEX® light Pro fabric for maximum alpine versatility and performance, with a soft and comfortable liner. These pants are your go-to choice for mountaineering activity in snow or rain. Features include two hand pockets, one thigh pocket and side zips for venting and easy pull-on over boots. Lower leg fits randonne boot and has elastic tightening as well as a gaiter hook for attaching boots laces. Zip-seal system to attach a BiB (snow skirt).
- GORE-TEX® Pro - The GORE-TEX® membrane uses a woven liner to reduce weight and bulk, enhance moisture transport and minimize abrasion, all while maintaining durable waterproofness. The ultimate storm-protection fabric.
- Two hand pockets, one thigh pocket and side zips.
- Lower leg fits randonne boot and has elastic tightening.
- Gaiter hook for attatching boots laces.
- Zip-seal to attatch a snow skirt.
- Productcode: A1A14001