The Nordisk Telemark 1 Tent is a very spacious 1 person tent with a surprisingly low weight due to the technical construction and the choice of state-of-the-art fabrics and components. Despite striving for the lowest weight possible, there are no compromises on function nor comfort and with a little experience the tent can be completely set up in less than 4 minutes.
The Green Anodised DAC Featherlite NSL poles utilise a thicker diameter of pole at the center of the pole length where the stress level is highest, known as Nordisk's Reverse Combi technology, to increase the headroom of the tent without the need for extra poles. The Green Anodising process eliminates some of the toxic chemicals required for the standard anodising process while still achieving a high quality aluminium with a colourful and bright surface.
The tent boasts ventilation through it's mechanical construction as well as the mesh window. It has easily adjustable guy ropes to secure and strengthen the tent and 'quick-snap' magnet closing as well as YKK zips at the door. As the most unique feature, the corner poles can also be connected to convert the door into a tarp-like extension of the vestibule.
An inner pocket provides storage to ensure small valuables don't get lost.
- Extremely lightweight
- Spacious and sturdy
- Less than 4 mins set up time
- Vestibule for storage of gear and footwear
- Concealed pole channels
- Quick attachment hooks to attach inner to flysheet
- Integrated tension webbing
- YKK zips
- Durable 10D nylon rip stop fly sheet fabric
- Magnetic 'quick-snap' door closure
- Integrated tarp conversion
- Inner storage pocket
- DAC Featherlite NSL Green Anodised pole
- 2000mm Hydrostatic head flysheet
- 8000mm Hydrostatic head groundsheet
- Weight: 830g
- Pack size: 12 x 41 cm
You may also like....