Lofoten 2 ULW is with a race weight of 500 g one of the lightest two layer 2-man tents in the world – but it definitely has the smallest pack size. The secret is the new state of the art aluminium poles with ultra short segment lengths enabling an uncompressed pack size of only 11 x 22 cm. The fabric is the new Nortech T-NY 7D with a weight of only 26 g/m2 and a thread count of 580. The 3 layers of silicone coating on each side ensures high durability, water repellency and the new Flex-rope Suspension System adds flexibility and strength. It can transform from a 1 to a 2 man version by simply replacing the inner tent.
- ultra light race tent
- extremely compact
- can be pitched in about 2 minutes
- possible to pitch inner tent alone
- centered foot end pole to optimize space
- integrated adjustable floor webbing with rings
- ultra lightweight reflective Dyneema guy rope 1.2 mm
- 3 extra guy rope attachment options for more strength
- arches and 2 mesh ventilations to optimise airflow
- comes with a free bonus pack incl. pegs, guy ropes etc.
- *Race weight: Excl. packsacks, foot-end pole and bonus pack
- Regular weight: 575 g
You may also like....