The Workmaster Pro boots are EN-Certified work boots that have been designed to mean you dontt need to compromise on comfort and protection. The 5mm neoprene makes these boots lightweight and flexible, with breathable air mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days. These high-performance anti-static work boots are certified to EN-20345, has an anti-puncture midsole, steel toecap, Vibram outsole, as well additional toe and heel reinforcement for ultimate protection and stability.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Easy to clean rubber overlay
- Slip resistant durable Vibram outsole
- Steel toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- Lenzi non-metallic puncture resistant midsole
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.