The Derwent II boots offer quality, functionality and comfort in one product. These mid-height boots are perfect for muddy wet conditions, whether it be walking the dog or a spot of gardening. The upper is reinforced in both the toe and ankle area, plus a rubber outsole with aggressive tread pattern helps grip. This all-purpose wellington boot has breathable PK mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.
- Upper: Rubber & Neoprene
- Lining: PK Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable PK mesh lining
- Durable outsole with aggressive tread
- Reinforced toe & ankle for support
- Mid-height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.