The Chore Max is the state of the art work boot for the toughest conditions. Starting from a new outsole designed for slip-resistance, and using compounds that are oil, abrasion and cut-resistant, the platform extends with uppers built for the toughest jobs. For additional protection, this S5-Certified safety boot has anti-penetration midsole, heat resistant outsole, steel toecap, extended rubber overlay, triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcement, as well as non-metallic plate to provide metal free performance. Waterproof construction keeps feet dry, and 3D breathable mesh lining increases airflow to keep you cool, with Nzyme™ antimicrobial treatment for odour control. The Chore Max is a reliable work boot with its rugged and dependable design; perfect for construction and industrial workers.
- Upper: Rubber & Neoprene
- Lining: 3D breathable air mesh
- Sole: Heat Resistant (300c) outsole
- SRC Rated slip-resistant
- S5 Certified
- Steel toecap
- Lenzi non-metallic puncture resistant midsole
- Non-metallic plate for metal free performance
- Additional triple rubber toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- Reinforced arch support
- Extended rubber exterior for protection
- Easy to clean rubber overlay
- Durable, quick cleaning outsole
- Nzyme™ antimicrobial treatment for odour control
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.