The new Holler tent is our roomiest three-person backpacking tent, perfect for taller campers and those who just want the most livable shelter possible. A spacious floor plan is built to accommodate three large sized Therm-a-Restâ„¢ mattresses with room to spare. And who wouldn't appreciate two generous doors at each end, eliminating the need to rock-scissor-paper for the middle spot. Solid, three-plus-season protection and our finest DuraShield? coatings are perfect for pushing seasonal boundaries, while a surprisingly low weight lets you venture far into the backcountry.
- Added Space: Built to easily accommodate three large-sized Therm-a-restâ„¢ mattresses, ideal for taller campers, extra gear and more
- Added Protection: Stout geometry handles light snows and robust winds while fabric canopy cuts down on drafts
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and fly vents minimize condensation
- Livable: Two big vestibules, top vented fly and generous doors at head and foot
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShieldâ„¢ coated fly and bathtub floor, (2) generous doors with large vestibules, gear loft, (4) internal mesh storage pockets