Dynalock Explore Poles from MSR are all-aluminium, 3-section packable poles for snowshoeing and mountaineering in variable and rugged terrain. The pole’s dual DynaLock mechanisms offer a full range of length adjustment (63 - 140cm), along with the confidence of tool-free tensioning—which allows the clamping force to be adjusted on the fly. With both powder and trekking baskets, DynaLock Explore poles are primed for all-mountain, all-season exploration.
The poles are made of light, high-strenght 7075 aluminium for increased durability. Rock-solid DynaLock means that the poles can be easily adjusted on the go without any tools. Extended EVA foam grip provide comfort while sidehilling or choking up on steep terrain. The poles are versatile and can be used all year around thaks to winter and summer baskets (included).
- Material: high-strenght 7075 aluminium
- Adjustable: 63 - 140cm
- Secure adjustment: DynaLock tool-free tensioning
- Comfortable: EVA foam grip
- Versitile: winter ans summer baskets included
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.