The Women's Laminina Z Spark Sleeping Bag Regular from Mountain Hardwear is a great option for camping and backpacking largely thanks to the ThermalQ insulation. It compresses well into a tiny package when on the move but also maintains excellent loft when you need it to keep you warm. It is lightweight to ensure an excellent warmth to weight ratio and the synthetic insulation will keep you warm even in damp conditions. The shape of this bag and distribution of insulation has been engineered specifically for women.
The Lamina range boasts excellent features all of which are geared towards maximising the warmth to weight ratio. The insulation has been zoned to offer more in key areas while the ergonomic draft collar at the neck stops any warm air escaping. The hood and face gasket are tailored to minimise the opening and retain heat and the comfort footbox is shaped to follow the natural foot position to help keep your feet warmer and minimise dead space.
- Shell: Lamina Revamp Ripstop
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta, 40D
- Insulation: ThermalQ
- Lower comfort limit: -1°C
- Durable water repellent finish
- Women's specific
- Mummy shape bag
- Welded Lamina construction
- Zoned insulation provides more warmth where you need it
- Ergonomic draft collar
- Full length 2-way zip
- Comfort footbox
- Face gasket & tailored hood for draft free comfort
- Packed dimensions: 18 x 36cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
You may also like....