The Mountain Hardwear Women's Lamina 20 is a comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag that is an excellent choice for damp, cold conditions. It also has a women's specific cut that increases insulation in the torso and footbox.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Patent-pending welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermic Micro fill
- Durable lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Full-length zipper with double sliders
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Weight: 1.40kg
- Temperature Ratings: 1°C comfort/-5°C limit/-22°C extreme
You may also like....