The Mountain Hardwear SummitRocket 30 combines ultralight materials with a versatile design to create a high-performance pack for serious fast climbing alpinists. Not only does the SummitRocket 30 sport some seriously innovative and smart features, but Mountain Hardwear had the foresight to make many of them removable so they wouldn't add weight when not in use.
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Weight: 440g
- Torso Range: 41-56cm
- Fabrics: Body - 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon/Accents - HardWear? X-Ply Dyneema?/Bottom - HardWear? X-Ply Dyneema?
- Compression moulded backpanel is comfortable, sheds snow and ventilates
- HardWave framesheet provides comfortable carry, but is removable to reduce weight
- Dual daisies and ice axe cradles create versatile tool lashing opportunities
- Large zip top provides easy access to main compartment
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed
- Front and rear grab loops are both clip secure
- Horizontal daisy chains on lower sides of pack offer clip points for gear and quick stash loops for ice axes
- Superlight, durable material set balances weight and reliability
- Zippered top pocket keeps smaller gear handy
- Sternum strap and fixed webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Low profile padded shoulder straps for a comfortable carry