Mountain Hardwear's Phantomâ„¢ 32 is a compressible, lightweight 800-fill Q.Shieldâ„¢ DOWN sleepingbag for backpackers, and climbers 32 F /0 C. A super-lightweight 800-fill bag ideal for gram counting backpackers and climbers. Q.Shieldâ„¢ DOWN maintains heat and maximum loft in damp conditions. The almost translucent 10D fabric has a soft hand and is exceptionally lightweight.
- Q Shieldâ„¢ 800 fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Tight 5" baffle spacing maximizes loft
- Lightweight two-way #3 zipper for easy entry and exit
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords cansnug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Performance Mummy Cut
- Weight: 629g
- Temp Rating: 0 Â°C
- Stuffed size: 15cm x 25cm
- Loft: 10cm
- Shell: 10D LIGHTWEIGHT FILAMENT WEAVE
- Insulation: Q.SHIELDâ„¢ DOWN 800-FILL
- Lining: 20D NYLON TAFFETA (100% nylon)
- EN Ratings: Comfort: 3Â°C, Comfort Limit: -2Â°C, Extreme: -8Â°C
You may also like....