The Mountain Hardwear Phantomâ„¢ 15 is a compressible, lightweight 800-fill Q.Shieldâ„¢ DOWN bag for backpackers, and climbers 15 F /9 C. A super-lightweight 800-fill bag ideal for gram counting backpackers and climbers. Q.Shieldâ„¢ DOWN maintains heat and maximum loft in damp conditions. The almost translucent10D fabric has a soft hand and is exceptionally lightweight.
- Q Shieldâ„¢ 800 fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Tight 5" baffle spacing maximizes loft
- Lightweight two-way #3 zipper for easy entry and exit
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords cansnug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Bag Shape: Performance Mummy Cut
- Weight: 950g
- Temp Rating: -9 Â°C
- Weight: 978g
- Stuffed size: 18cm x 31cm
- Loft: 15cm
- Shell: 10D LIGHTWEIGHT FILAMENT WEAVE
- Insulation: Q.SHIELDâ„¢ DOWN 800-FILL
- Lining: 20D NYLON TAFFETA (100% nylon)
- EN Ratings: Comfort: -3Â°C, Comfort Limit: -9Â°C, Extreme: -28Â°C
You may also like....