The Multi-Pitch 30 from Mountain Hardwear is designed to be the ideal pack to reach the high demands of climbing. With on-route pack leading or cleaning in mind, the Multi-Pitch is constructed from an incredibly durable Canvas X-Ply™ Dimension-Polyant™ construction. This is a pack that can take your essentials with ease, but can take any extra gear that is required along the way with a stowable stretch-mesh pocket, two daisy chains and a rope strap for external carry if required.
Mountain Hardwear have designed the Multi-Pitch for the efficient hauling of your essentials from the approach to the final pitch and it certainly shows in this hard-wearing, flexible backpack.
- Canvas X-Ply Dimension-Polyant construction
- Stowable stretch-mesh pocket
- Dual haul points
- Tuck-away shoulder straps
- Quick access guide book pocket
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Rope carry top strap
- Removable webbing hip belt
- Dual density foam shoulder straps
- Internal gear loops
- UV-resistant polyester treatment to external canvas
- Durable waterproof polyester film treatment
- Dimensions (torso):
- Small/Medium: 41cm-48cm
- Medium/Large: 46cm-53cm
- Weight (small/medium): 731g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.