An insulated shell with abundant features for a full day of powder seeking. When the big storm is socked in and dumping, the Men's South Chute Jacket keeps you dry and cozy with Thermal.Q and Dry.Q technologies. Whether you're riding the lifts or hiking to your favorite sidecountry stash, abundant pockets and pit zips ensure that the day won't end early.
Thermal.Q synthetic insulation traps heat and retains warmth even when wet, while Dry.Q Core waterproof, breathable technology keeps you dry in a variety of conditions. Large pit zips allow for easy core venting.
Two fleece-lined hand pockets give easy access to the day's essentials and the interior stretch mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities. A convenient pass pocket on the forearm allows for no-fuss lift loading while an interior zipped media pocket safely holds a phone or other device.
- Fabric: 2L 140D Nylon Snowsport (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal.Q (80g)
- Helmet-compatable adjustable drop hood system
- Pit zips
- 2 fleece lined hand pockets
- Water tight zipped chest pocket
- Forearm pass pocket
- Removable powder skirt
- Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe
- Interior zipped media pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Articulated cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- Tricot chin guard
- Built-in Recco reflector
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 1,007g
You may also like....