Mountain Hardwear's Ratio Jacket has high loft down, that features Q.Shield DOWN to protect warmth when wet and a chevron-quilted stitch pattern. No matter what outdoor pursuit you head for, whether you take it camping, skiing, or just running errands around town, the Ratio Jacket is a versatile, stylish and everyday go to down vest. It's fortified with Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill insulation, which retains critical loft and warmth even when wet. So you can be guaranteed to be toasty, but without the bulk.
|Q. Shield Down||A giat leap forward in down performance. Down fibres are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.|
- Q.Shield DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Larger stitch through channels with high loft for more heat trapping down
- Soft and luxurious high pile Velboa lining in the collar
- Center-front reverse coil zipper adjusts easily
- Dual zippered pockets keep hands warm and valuables secure
- External elastic cuff seals in warmth, blocks out wind
- Weight: 375g
You may also like....