The Gravitor Jacket from Mountain Hardwear is a lightweight insulated layer designed to play well with packs and harnesses.. and it's now even lighter in price! The jacket is made with a waterproof and breathable Conduit™ shell and warm Thermic Micro™, which is an exclusive insulation developed for its loft, durability, softness and compressibility. The fine denier of the fibers and thermo-bonding manufacturing process produces an insulation that is thermally efficient, structurally stable, and has excellent loft retention.
The Conduit™ membrane is quiet, supple, lightweight, waterproof and breathable. The unique membrane is made up of interconnected hydrophilic and hydrophobic molecules that actively work to draw moisture vapor away from the body. This process accelerates as the moisture concentration rises, so the more you sweat, the more vapor the garment transpires. Because the Conduit™ membrane doesn't rely on micro pores, it presents a continuous waterproof barrier meaning that the Gravitor Jacket can maintain phenomenal waterproofness under pressure.
- Lightweight, waterproof and warm
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Conduit laminate with superior waterproofness and breathability
- Enhanced DWR treatment that will last up to 100 home launderings
- Productcode: A1212276