A serious, technical parka made for mountain guides and those they lead. Whether you're a professional leading expeditions or simply a dedicated mountaineer, the Men's Glacier Guide Down Parka is the warm, insulated, windproof jacket you need. 30-denier nylon fabric in the body is durable, with 140-denier nylon fabric in the shoulders, arms, and waist for formidable resistance to extreme conditions.
The adjustable, helmet-compatible hood zips off for versatility and hook and loop cuffs seal away the elements.
The handwarmer and chest pockets are designed to be accessible while wearing a pack, while the large interior mesh drop pocket easily holds gloves and other essential gear and the interior zipped security pocket safely holds keys, ID, and other valuables.
- Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop
- Insulation: Q.Shield Down (650-fill)
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible zip-off hood
- 2 pack-compatible handwarmer pockets
- Dual vertical-entry chest pockets
- Interior mesh drop pocket
- Interior zipped security pocket
- Baffle construction
- Hook and loop cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 1,120g