The Mountain Hardwear Men's Desna Grid Hooded Jacket is a quick drying mid-weight fleece ideal for mountaineering, climbing, hill walking and trekking. Featuring Polartec High Efficiency Grid Hardface Fleece in the sides, arms, and shoulders offers increased resistance to wind and abrasion, as well as great mobility while the grid structure gives improved drying times and fantastic light weight warmth in comparison to â€˜normalâ€™ fleece . An evolution of an Uli Steck design, it can serve as a top layer for walking in cool weather or as a mid-layer under a more technical outer shell. This awesome fleece excels as a mid-layer for everything from hill walking to winter mountaineering, trekking up Kilimanjaro or climbing Mont Blanc.
- Polartec High Efficiency Grid Fleece
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Strategically placed Hardface fleece on the side panels and under the arms for increased mobility
- Zip chest stash pocket
- Centre-front reverse coil zipper is easily adjustable
- Single adjustment hem for fine-tuning on the fly
- External elastic on cuffs and hood seals in warmth, blocks out wind
- Thumb loops increase coverage and keep sleeves from riding up
- Weight: 14 oz.; 397 g
You may also like....